Details of our next Power Of YOU events:
Date & Time: Friday 24th to Monday 27th April, 2020
Venue: Rydges on Swanston, 701 Swanston St, Carlton VIC 3053
Date & Time: Friday 30th October to Monday 2nd November, 2020
Venue: Sydney* – Venue To Be Confirmed
*to register for our Sydney event, please email email@example.com or call our office on (03) 9016 9575)
The Power Of YOU
The Power Of YOU is the signature programme of The Elevation Company, offering values based leadership development for people in business.
We teach engaging and effective strategies that are simple to apply in all aspects of business and life.
This event is a powerful journey of business and personal growth and gives insights into the importance of understanding how values, beliefs and patterns of interaction influence the way you lead yourself and the people in your team.
Unlike most business growth events, this event offers insights into how to better understand yourself, so you can better understand your people and lead them to better understand your customers and prospective customers.
To achieve this, you will go on a journey, in a supportive and stretching environment, with a group of like-minded business and career people to develop an inner confidence that comes from knowing your values and what truly matters to you, your business or career and those about whom you care.
Green SuperCamp Australia
Green SuperCamp Australia is the signature programme of Elevating Families’ service to children and families.
Taught at camp:
- personal leadership, so young people can discover their own natural and unique leadership and take responsibility for their own choices and actions – creating leaders in the world, the community or even just their own lives
- the world’s leading academic acceleration techniques, through the Quantum Learning® framework, tailored to each individual’s learning style and needs
- efficiency in reading, writing, thinking, speaking, memory recall and note-taking – helping every graduate to make school easier and more effective
- life skills, including communication, leadership, conflict resolution and relationship building skills – giving graduates courage and confidence in who they are
- strategies that focus on deepening the positive connection between parents and children, where all can work together to create belonging and foster self-worth and shared development
- an understanding of and respect for the importance of environment and an appreciation for what we can do at an individual, community and global level to ensure the protection and growth of our natural environment.
The Connection Zone Parent-Child Camp
The connection between parent and child is one of the most precious gifts when it is in flow and one of the most painful challenges when it is disrupted. Given that as human beings we are wired for connection and belonging, it is crucial we as parents work to promote these two elements in all aspects of our interaction with our children.
Here at Elevating Families we believe that all any of us wants is to love and be loved and to be known, loved and got for who we truly are. The Connection Zone camp program creates a space where you will ‘see’ your child and they you in a whole new way.
And let’s be honest, much of the parenting journey is quite simply hard work. So, it’s those precious and poignant moments we have with our children that make it all so worthwhile. The connection and bond created between parent and child during the Connection Zone programs we have run in the last couple of years, have been both powerful and precious. We are now running this program in Melbourne, Sydney and New Zealand. If you have a child aged 9 to 16 years and you want to more deeply connect with and understand them, this is your personal invitation to join us for our next Connection Zone camp.